Monday 30 May 2011

Day 2 1/2 : 第一個清晨











It's now 5.11pm , 30/5/2011. 
(: 

I came back from school , 
went for YE production , 
a productive day, indeed, 
still, 
trying my best to keep myself busy.
But it still seemed useless, anyway .

I went to watch Pirates of the Caribbean : On Stranger Tides with my family. 
Nice , yeah , 
Johnny Depp is cute, seriously (:
Penelope Cruz is hot, and 
Astrid Berges-Frisbey is gorgeous :) 
Just , I don't get it, 
those mermaids were scary,
like eww. 
nice movie anyway, 
you should watch it (: 
well if you want me to watch again I wouldn't mind 
just you have to make sure I keep my mouth shut so I won't tell too many about the story ;)

I am going to watch Korean drama, 
if it did not work, and I don't know how would I survive without thinking too much and missing, 
'cause you know, 
I have tried doing paper clay , sleeping, watching movies, went for sharing, for activities with friends, playing with the babies, and so on , 
I failed miserably . 
Just couldn't stop myself from thinking. 

Okay, I am going for marching tomorrow, 
I'm so going to be an american black chicken )': 



Enjoy your day ! 
Good bye ! 
Sleeep tight * I meant it , SLEEP TIGHT, SWEET DREAMS okaaay * 
with loves, 
eshennn. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment