Tuesday 31 May 2011

Day 3 1/2 : You Are Not Alone

Well , such nice song of Micheal Jackson's .
Heard this song on the radio when I was on my way to school for , 
marching and production.
Yeah. :)


It is still not, 
like a blink of an eye. 
It is still a lonng loooong, supeer superrrb looong dayy. 
like #Y@Y#Y@Y(WH!I!#*!(!POU@U@

:(

Woke up early in the morning , 
and oh, it was raining ,
teeheee . 
I felt sho happy 'cuz I might not become a roasted chicken after the marching session :P
but uhh, 
I still put on the sun block in case Mr. Sunshine loves me too much. 
Indeed, he still came once for awhile and said Hello to me, 
waved his hand with UV lights to me, 
okaaay , 
it's not like I don't want to accept you , dear sunny sunshine, 
I know how enthusiastic you are , 
but just uhmm , 
tiny lil heart has no more spaces to fit you in, 
and tiny lil brain has no more spaces for you to squeeze in ,
so paiseh , but it's the truth :)

STARCH WAR,
went for Hijau deco as well,
as not much green humans went for marching,
so the commander was like 
"aiiih, so lil people, I let you all march for one and a half hour then you all go deco kay ? " 
and inside my heart was like : 
ahhhhh ftwwww !#)!@@!_(#^_(!@##U!@J#O!Y@#@) ! good bye sunnn (L) :D :D 
had starch all over my hands, with tissues paper :) 
felt so great after finished painting starch and tissues on the BIG STUFF 
( iidk can I say what's that stuff, I scared if I say it out here Green humans might murder me , so , ZIP :X )
yeah, 
So YE again . 
I swear I am not going to become a tailor or whatsoever occupations which is related to sewing, please let me go die . 
I JUST DUNNOH HAO TO SEW . 
I mean , yeah I know, imma ERT student oii , but hor, 
the sekoci and the benang made me so frustrated . 
There is no chemistry between me and the machine ,
no loveee , I can't feel it , sorry teacher, 
I might let you down 'cause you have such fail student who does not know how to sew properly but eventually an ERT studentt with a Grade A for her Kemahiran Hidup.  :')
And YanHui , Yan hui ! 
accidentally opened my FB message box. 
and yeah , he claimed : 
" IT WAS ALREADY THERE WHEN I OPENED IT , NOT MEEE " 
oh yeah ..
and he even tried to change my lock code. 
emmmph :/

and oh oh oh, 
the teacher's day performers list is out. 
The United Ingenious passed , 
you are so dead ! 
ahahha :)
I might throw my face * diuh liann * as well ,
as such fantastic group's manager. haha. 
Oh and the morning glories too. 
you just gotta prepare to laugh until you die on Teacher's day . :D

I don't know why I felt so tired today, 
I slept for two hours this now, 
yet I am still feeling dizzy . 
but I am still going to continue my korean drama ,
'cause it is the best way to avoid myself thinking too much (: 
and also , wait until 11 o clock and check my Fb (: 
and I shall go to sleep after that. 

Are you having fun ?
I reckon my holiday is quite awesome somehow.. 
at least I did a lot stuffs , 
and till now, 
have not regretted on anything I've done, 
not even regret on getting myself in troubles of thinking so much until the word " I WANT TO DIEE ADY, CANNNOT STAND THIS ANY LONGER " kept on popping out from my mind . (: 
I am happy , doing fine , though might be a lil far apart, 
still , I can feel where you are (: 

It's getting closer,
just make it through, 
I know I will, 
and same goes to you :)

PLEASE SURVIVE ! (:




Just a random shot when doing Mother's Day card for all the mahmahs with Estin and Eshin (:

You are not alone, 
I am here with you,
Though we're far apart,
You're always in my heart.

MJ (:

Good night !
Sugar Dreams :)

Tomorrow will be more exhausted , I suppose ? (:
p.s : I think I sort of caught a flu . heh :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment