Sunday 29 May 2011

Day 1 1/2 : 遺憾


Paper Clay , 
filled the whole morning , 
but still , 
you never gone out. 
was still stuck. 

It's 3.04 pm , 29/5/2011. (:
what are you doing ? 
I wanted to watch Drama, 
but I did not. 
I am listening to yi han , again. 
I know , 
" why every time listen to this song ? what so awesome bout it ? " 
are you trying to ask ? (: 

well then my answer would be, 
" nothing special , just can't stop loving it anymore, can't stop playing it anymore, 'cause I can't stop recalling every moments anymore (: " 

Oh by the way, 
did I not tell you something silly happened to me the day before Add Maths paper ? 
I actually forgot my Facebook password, 
like seriously , 
FORGOT. 
no idea what was my password, 
not at all. 
Till now, 
I still have no idea what was my password. 
IDK what happened to me , 
as if my head was knocked by a flower pot from the sky. 
eventually, I changed my password. 
Yeah , am too dumb D: 
And oh, yesterday night, 
Internet no access , 
couldn't reply as well , 
couldn't see what people have sent, 
and today morning, 
I deleted the convo box or so called 'message between you and me' box, 
and now everything is gone, 
already gone , 
I meant it, 
EVERYTHING . 
and I am dying )': 
am too dumb, 
how could I just pressed that god damn DELETE button ? 
sigh. :'( 

Barcelona won, 
I didn't wake up and watch , 
too tired, 
used up too many mitochondria to think. 

 :) 

PAPERCLAYS OH PAPERCLAYS.












GOOD BYE to you ,
have fun ,
(:

still playing (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment