Friday 27 May 2011

Day 1/2 : When you look me in the eyes .



I am doing fine. 
Exam just ended. 
I did not hibernate , 
I did something more meaningful instead, 
I had fun with paper clays, 
and now is 11.00 pm. 
has been a long time since I update my blog, 
and also write my diary. 
I wonder what are you doing there right now ? 
Well I guess I could not withstand this any longer, 
but I have to , 
just have to survive (: 
So I think I shall fill my days with much activities and stuffs, 
in case I had too many free time, 
and my brain will be thinking of something else, 
and I have to suffer for the whole day long . (': 
In fact, 
it's only the 1/2 day, 
and it's like 
1eyoiqdhqy0[12u7312932p18w8iq(!@&#()!#(&^$)&( 
seriously , ya know ? 

Okaay , done. 
beeeeep (: 

I can't take a day without you here  
you are the light that make my darkness disappear

When you look me in the eyes

JB. 

am so gonna stuff myself with dramas . 
avoid distraction (': 

Good night to you , 
sleep tight , 
sweet dreams. 
(L)

0 comments:

Post a Comment