Friday 6 May 2011

I'll find my paradise , when you look me in the eyes (:


# my shirt described it all #

Helloh World, 

I miss those days , blogging in late night , 
listening to the same song , 
thinking of the same thing , same people ,
and maybe writing my diary. 

Today I am doing the same thing , 
blogging in late night , 
listening to the same song , 
yet with anxious and lethargic feelings , 
as 
examination 
is just 'round the corner , 
yeah i mean it , 
Next Friday , can you imagine that ? 

I am so dead. 
well it's okay , 
I'm getting tired of my life , 
I have so many stuffs to do and I actually somewhat still enjoying my life tho exam is next week . 
k and nao i can die . 

so in order not to let myself get too sick of it, 
I shall make my life easier , 
I won't go crazy over my oh-so-thick books ,
I'll just flip them gently , 

Who cares what results I might get , 
at least I've tried my best , 
as in , 
tried my best in a more relaxing way , 
so I won't die so young. 

Oh , 
I dont know why I got so addicted with Yi Han again . D: 
can't stop listening . 
haoo ? and whuat should i do  ? 
This is the only song that I never get bored with . 
too nice (: 


Okay , 
night then . 
I shall update you soon :) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment