Monday 4 October 2010

Say GOOD LUCK to me ! (:

HI :)
tomorrow is my big day !
I will be sitting for the very de awesome PMR. 
yet I am here :)

Oh my ah ma , 
la la lam finish , 
la la lam free , 
all my freedoms ,
la la lam come to me :)

nice song ? I created while I was typing , 
sucha awesome song composer !



angel eshen says : THIS IS ME ! :)

devil eshen says : Pergi matilah sayang, that's not the main point !

angel eshen says : okay fineee )': then what's the point you post this pic ?

devil eshen says : see the card ? my kawaii mei mei gave me , wish me good luck ! do you have one ?(:

* evil smirk *  

Mua-ha-ha :P

---------------------------------------

OH YEAH. 
mummy bought Canon S90. 
It's _(insert any adjective which awesome than awesome)_____ !!!
You see the pic below, I didnt edit or what (:
the camera itself can set nostalgic styles and more !
wo-ah . ! 

you see , PMR really menyeksa 
 I become very very pro in being a nerd , 
a nerd who doesnt study much. 
Ho Ho Ho. 


Can't see what's that ? 
LOOK DOWN (:


100 % Nerdified . 

Wish me luck , 
I will be okay , 
wait for eshen's return , 
I will take care of myself, 
you take care too , 
SO LONG !

eshennn walk away with buku karangan :')

0 comments:

Post a Comment