Friday 1 October 2010

Tears and angers are worthless in this case (:(:

Seriously , I don't know what to say , I know I don't have the right to comment on whatever you've done , because I was wrong as well , but could you just forget 'bout it and give me back a normal yet very de awesome life ? 

You might think I am kidding or you might be laughing ' HA-HA-HA ' and say ' let's see what will this awesome but not really awesome eshen gonna write , must be some lame stuffs and oh ho ho ho , ROFL ! ' ,

I am sort of pissed off you know ?
I didn't want to blame anyone yet I blamed myself a lot , 'cause I knew I did something wrong , but I really don't understand what's the purpose of you doing all these craps when we humans know these craps are useless, useless , and still .. useless. I don't know what are you thinking 'bout , I have no idea , at all . I just know that none of the problems could be solved by doing these craps. I am sorry to say that. 

Okaaay , okaaaaaay , yes I know , I should've just shut up and everything will be fine. 
If all you ever wanted is just an apology ,
tell me then, 
I will make a formal apology , 
just don't make things complicated,
and innocent people are not meant to be involved in this,
and i supposed you know who are the innocent people especially the one ,
you owe 'em a sorry as well.

Pffffttt .. I've nothing much to say , 
I am really sorry if i offended you or what , 
but this is a lil' space of mine, 
allow me to voice out , 
at least a lil bit , please ? 

I supposed I have too much time to think of these unimportant stuffs, 
shall make use of my precious time,
study harder, 
and make my mummy and daddy proud of me.

* I give you a big wide smile :D





pffffttttt.. 

oh yeah , an awesome human made an awesome fruit tart , 
an awesome Qin Ai De made an awesome chicken pie, 
eat up ! 
and you'll be awesome. 

ZZZZ. 

p/s : 3 more days to not-so-awesome PMR

p/p/s : 2 more weeks to freedom

p/p/s/s : my phone dropped into the toilet bowl 


p/p/p/s/s : It rained just now , I can feel the rain, the smell of rain .

p/p/p/s/s : I DUMP YOU , blogger , enough for you , I go find my dear diary . 


SO LONG . !

( sigh )

0 comments:

Post a Comment