Thursday 30 September 2010

'E' stands for eshen (:


Don't cha get me wrong , I don't do such perasan stuff , as in showing off I baked a chicken pie with my 'E' on it ! (:

* oh well , that's so not persuasive , who doesnt know I am perasan :) Ha Ha Ha ! *


Such awesome mini chicken pie ! 
Awwww . 

Why awesome ? 


'cause with the 'E' on it , which stands for ' ESHEN ' lah ! 
aduihh ! 


No lah , Jk jk , don't throw 'chou ji dan' at me puhlease :)


awesome because Qin Ai De kaisong made for me (: 
how sweeeet . yeah tell me you got diabetes ! and go for your dialysis ! 
( oh sorry , this is PMR syndrome patient )

'cause Puan Yap said , make three pies , 
one for yourself , one for the guy in your class , and one for your QIN AI DE . 

Dont't know what is QIN AI DE ? 

Puan Lee said that for thousands time ady lar , c'mon :) 
" Murid-murid yang saya sayangi "

Sayang = qin ai de :)


OH NO ! 
GO TUITION ! 
BRB ! 
HAHAHAH ! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment