Sunday 10 October 2010

10.10.10 :)

oh hi ! my eye bags wanna come here and say hi to you guys ! 
they are pretty shy actually,
they hardly ever appeared,
you are lucky ,
'cause you get a chance to see 'em. 
8)

and I was really yawing when ah mei took the middle pic  
KH .. pftt . 

Oh yeah ,what so vital bout 10 10 10 ?
it's just .. 10 10 10  ? 

okay okaaay ! don't throw me rotten eggs and veggie !

Fineeee , HAPPY TEN TEN TEN ! :)
yay*

POOOOOOMM POOOOOOM ! 
(fireworks)

HEY,
WHY DON'T YOU PEOPLE LOOK FORWARD FOR 20.10.2010 ?
That's awesome , too !

20102010 !
awwww.

You might ask : 

WHY YOU HERE EH ?

My answer : 
Oh , 'cause I am trying to ask what so important bout ten ten ten . 
( i know what are you gonna say , I should be studying KH or doing maths right now)

DONT THROW ME ROTTEN EGGS AND VEGGIE !

I GO STUDY ! OK ? 

ZOMG ! the radio is playing Teenage Dream !
You and I , we'll be young forever (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment