Tuesday 12 October 2010

FREE AT LAST FREE AT LAST

Dr. Martin Luther King once said ,
I shall say it again 

FREE AT LAST ! :)

GOOD BYE PEE EMM ARH ! 
I LOVE YOU :)
*MWAH ! * 

and now , sho sho !


Just to inform you that , 
I'm NO LONGER A NERD WHO STUDIED SEDIKIT SAHAJA :)
also known as 

A NERD WHO S to the power 3 ! 

WOO to the YEEE Haah ! :D

naaah, give you latest yet LAST nerd photo 8)
but it's not-so-awesome,
so , 
smallest size . 
teeeheeeee :)


EMGEE, such retard face,
don't learn from jeh jeh :D

OH , i wanna do sho sho many stuffs lar,
  • HIBERNATE
  • WATCH MOVIE(S)
  • WATCH DRAMAS 
  • SCREAMS WITH GIRLFRIENDS 
  • KARAOKE WITH AH YING 
  • SHOP TILL I DROP 
  • YUAN ZUO LIFE ACADEMY
  • PICNIC !
  • PLAY WITH THE BABIES 
  • JUNGLE TREKKING
  • LAWATAN 
  • HANGOUT WITH FRIENDS !
  • GLEE 
  • AND LOTS ;)
Okay , frankly speaking , I actually thought of super loads stuffs to write down here ,  but after having lame convo with my dearest bella , I forgot everything . Oh NOO. 
well , nevermind , I will remember one day . 

p/s: I HAVENT WATCH GLEE , I AM SO GONNA WATCH IT ! 
p/p/s : TEENAGE DREAM MADE ME FEEL SO YOUNG AND ENERGETIC ! 
p/p/s/s : I dont take up people's oxygen in malls , so here I am :)
p/p/p/s/s : Kaka might join Inter Milan !


I AM FREE (: 
define FREE : 

  • 1. able to act at will; not under compulsion or restraint
  • 2. having personal rights or liberty; not enslaved or confined


But that doesn't mean that you can grab me whenever you want ! 
( Not this FREE :  costing nothing; provided without charge )
I AM EXPENSIVE ! HEEEH ! :)



BAI BAI ! I GO HIBERNATE !

0 comments:

Post a Comment