Thursday 14 October 2010

WE ARE YOUNG , WE RUN FREE :D


OLASAWADIKAPPHIHIBOOMCHIKALAKA ! :D

See we all so sweaty ! 
I swear Imma so gonna sleeep early , 
Sweeeeet and sounnnnnd :)

ZOMG ,
Kaisong's lil brother was super pro,
can kill me . 

( okaaay , I am not so goood lor , I admit that , that's why you might "cheh .. sap sap sui lah " ,but to me ,her bro is veli de gao lat already kay ? Pffft )

I love today * YAY* 
had loads fun 
( yeah , so cincai like that , but you'll never knew how awesome was the day la , I dont want explain )
with kai song , ann chen , rachael , jia lee , bel and kai song's brother .

Okay , I wanna gooooo , 
I know you want me to write more bout my awesome day , 
I know you wanna know more , 
( heeeeh :D )
But , I GOTTA GO YO 
PFFFT , I have to choose streams ! GAAAH 
There's so much to study in my next two years ! 
Okay fine , 
I wanna go . 
WTG. 

GOODBYELOVES (:


p/s : Kenfui introduced me this song ->    We'll be alright - Travie McCoy
So " AFTER PMR-ISH " ! ahhahah ! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment