Saturday 3 April 2010

When you meant it , I'll believe it , When you text it , I'll delete it



Let's be clear ! :D
Miley Cyrus - 7 things
______________________________________________________________________________

Well , seems like eshen ang dah mengamalkan sikap kerajinan (: 
Eeellooo lemonies ! :D
I'm here to update my blog again.  * evil laughs . muahaha. *
hmmphh... is my life still that suckie ?  
Oh.. you want me to say the truth or you want me to lie like the (a) (b) (c) ?  haha :)
Vote for sikap kejujuran then,   I'm still that lifeless . But I guess today is better than the pass few weeks. At least I made fruits salad today, was having Science and Maths tuition this now , I've done my Science and Maths homework, gonna go for English tuition later, and maybe spending time with my mom .. watching movie ? shopping for grocery  ? watching TV ? facial ? Girls talk ? emmm nice (:    and ohh ohh ! watch Chelsea vs Man Utd with daddy tonite ! I support Chelsea :D

I wanted to plant some plants.. especially citrus plants .. But my uncle said it's sorta hard .. 'cause you need a cool surrounding for citrus plants .___.  Alright ( makes me think of Puan Tan and Yu Hang's ALRIGHT ) .. never mind .  





I reckon I'm gonna do some sports tomorrow. I didn't do sports except for the HIJAU prac. since 123456 days ago ..  o.O   

eshennn ah .. seriously .. GET A LIFE maaannnn .. 

Oh yeaaah. People .. did you hear a song called ' 說謊' ? 

hmmph.. It's quite nice actually .. but then .. it's just so so so sarcastic weih .. 









我沒有說謊 我何必說謊
你懂我的 我對你從來就不會假裝
我哪有說謊 請別以為你有多難忘
消失 真的不是我逞強

so .. what do you reckon ? 
so fakeeee rite ?  Yet , it's NOT. 
 I actually heard Yoga Lin introduce this song .. and he said that the guy who said ' 我沒有說謊 我何必說謊... '  .. was actually bluffing . It wasn't true. He actually lied, ' 請別以為你有多難忘 ' was actually reflecting that guy couldn't forget bout the girl . So saaaad D: 

I'll stop here. 'Cause I'm just a lemon which contains 5% of emo-ness. I won't talk much bout these emo stuffs. muahaahaa :D 


People, GO GREEN YO ! :D 

IMMA ENVIRONMENTALLY-FRIENDLYPERSON

 ( I'm not bluffing kaay. Tho' i was a liar . haha )



Song of the day : Like A knife - Secondhand serenade

Stay with me , or watch me bleed
I need you just to breath 

( Oh C'mon .. I won't suicide lah :D) 

eshennn signing off. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment