Sunday 4 April 2010

Maybe It's just me , couldn't you believe



that everything I said and did wasn't just deceiving.
Maybe- Secondhand Serenade (:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Heart-to-heart convo with Mun Mun. :D

I've an Awesome friend yo :)

Lemonies ,
Envy me .
Don't say you won't , 'cause I know you will !
I've sucha great friend - Yu Sue Mun (:

munmun,
Let's play BADMINTON at Tropicana club house. haha :D
and we can always go out for lunch and chit-chat.  
Or maybe .. Gossip ? haha (:

Thank you for your ' i gt something to tell you .. can you on msn ? '
Tho' you've nothing to tell , just wanna chat with me (:
* it was really touching , mun .
You're a great listener :)


I You 

not gonna mention ' Forever ' , but still ....  you (:



song of the day : 记事本 - Kelly chen 

eshennn signing off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment