Friday 2 April 2010

I'm back . i supposed.





eeessshhhh ... I'm back to blogger. I found that I abandoned blogger and dumped blogger to idk where for a month. I'm so meaaaan.


 SUE ME , if you want :)


So , here am i , update my cacat-ed blog.  I'm currently addict to citrus fruits especially LEMON.  sweet and sour. nice .. me like . LOL.
I was sorta lifeless for the pass few weeks. I knew that and I think I should start to do some meaningful stuffs.


To cheah wan li and yu sue mun : I ain't gonna do stuffs which are meaningful but I know I'll do it reluctantly. :D
I just realized I did loads of stupid stuffs in the pass few weeks, excluded the 'oh-so-exhausting' prefect camp.
Never mind , as long as I found out what's wrong with me, then I believe I'll do things better next time.
I found that this world is full with liars. everything people said is ' OH - SO - TRUE '


* you can feel the sarcasm, can't you ? *


BUT I'M NOT A LIAR ! I'M A TRUE FRIEND !




* Oh , do you ? eshen ang ? *
* Oh , seriously NOT . *


SEE ! I'M ALSO A LIAR !


* 'cause I claimed that I'm a true friend but I'm sorry to say that , I'M NOT *


example :  


(a)  Hey . i tell ya something kay ... 1234567890 .. so on and so forth.


(b) Oh really ? okaaay then .. I'll keep my mouth shut. 


(a) murmuring - Dude , I'm sorry . I can't tell you the truth, I've to keep it as a secret.


(b) murmuring - Awh .. he/she actually told me everything .. he / she threat me as her/his true friend !


This happens everyday okaaaay ..


here goes another one :


(a) murmuring - mygod .. I'm really really really saad .. i wanna cry .. what should i do ? Why (C) did this to me ? whhhhhhyyyyyyyy ..


(b) hey .. are you okaaay ?


(a) NOT OKAY AT ALL ... That (c) just threat me like 9186398173817 .... *broke down *


next day ..


(c) Hey there .. are you okaaay ? what happened ?


(a) emmmm... yeah .. duuuhh .. I'm okay  :D why ?


(c) NO ! I know you're not okay .. tell me what happened ..


(a) murmuring- Hell yeah . I'm not okay because of you and you asked me bout this ?! what do you expect what I'm gonna say ?


(a) Rite ... I quarreled with (B) .. I don't know what to do 


(c) Ohh ... why ? I'll help you okay ? I'm your best friend .. I'll give (B) a call.


(a) murmuring - Shit .. why you wanna call (B) , there's ntg to do with (B) !The one that hurt me most is YOU okaaay ! 


(a) Ohhh NO NO NO . Is okay .. you need not to call (b). I'll settle myself. don't worry too much kaaay. 


(c) Okaaay .. no prob :D


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Everything you do and words you say , we cannot tell whether it is genuine or fake.


No man's reliable anymore. 


You can only believe in yourself .. 


and also .. 


citrus fruits .  Haha :D




Song of the day : Already Gone - Kelly Clarkson 


eshennn signing off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment