Wednesday 14 April 2010

Keep Bleeding , Keep Keep Bleeding


Yushu :) 

Yelloooo Lemonies. 
hmmmpphhh .. currently not in a good mood. tho' I only have 5 % of emoness.
aaaaahhhhh ... just .. alright ... I gave up. 
Facebook gonna kills me... 
I MUST GIVE UP. I MUST DUMP FACEBOOK. 
But then .. ahhhh ... I'll miss you , FB. 
Hakuna Matata , lemonies, 
Will log in when I'm in the mood to ON. 


I've tons of words to say , but not even a word can come out from my mouth . 
DAMN . 
and I mustn't say ANYTHING. Awh DARN. 

Eshen Ang's forced smile (fake a smile) and natural smile can be differentiate easily. Be observant (: 
When I say it ain't fake a smile, then you have to trust me, 'cause I really mean it. 
When I keep my mouth shut after you asked me whether is a fake smile, then I'm sure you already knew the answer (:
I know, some of you might think I always fake a smile , but to force a smile is really tiring, and why are you doubting my natural smile ? I only contain 5% of emoness and i contain 10% of smiles and laughs :) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MV - CHS






--------------------------------------------------------

I'll deny if you asked


song of the day : True Colours - GLee

eshennn signing off. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment