Saturday 17 April 2010



HEY YOU 

LISTEN UP , 


I'M SO FED UP WITH YOU THIS JERK'S SUPERB DISGUSTING DEEDS AND ATTITUDE.

Threat 'em like changing clothes everyday ? 
Oh yeaaaah , I remember once you loved that shirt so much , 
and what about now ?


YES.
You thought that you're that great ? 

NO.
I don't think you're that great, and people like you can jump off from 24th floors mannn . 

WHAT THE HELL ON EARTH IS THIS.



YOU, 
really SUCK. 
More SUCKISH than a BUNNY SUCKER. 

you're not gonna jump off from 24th floors, are you ? 
Then, I'll jump from 34th floors 'cause I'm just so tired of your sickening deeds ! 
and make sure YOU JUMP, I DON'T JUMP 
YOU DON'T JUMP, I JUMP. 

yeah riteeee .. 
I thought there would be an exception .. 
maybe you won't dumped your new shirt that fast , 
or maybe you'll keep your shirt FOR-EVER
Nevertheless, you .. 
are still .. 
A JERK. 

PISS OFF !


0 comments:

Post a Comment