Saturday 10 April 2010

You know you love me ( no i know you don't know and i ain't that perasan )



I know you care ! :)

Baby - Justin Bieber 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohhhhh .. 
Ahhhhhh.. 
Eeeehhhh..
Uhhhhhhh .. 
Awwwwhh....
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ohh 
oh 
o

COOO-AAAAAAAKKKK !




hmph.. went to school today. 
Yushu slept over night at my place. 
Yuhang and Ann Chen were so sho shooo damnnn Kaawaiiii . 
me love . 
lemonies sure love 'em :D

Enjoyed hanging out with Benben , HaoLu, WanLi and Yushu. 
:)

I guess my life ain't gonna be that ' .... -less ' anymore .. 
'cause i can feel that projects are flirting, they're trying to approach me !
ehmmph .. since they're so desperate, so I think I should not hurt their feelin, I'm gonna spend most of my time with 'em. heh :)

Psst psst .. I tell you lemonies .. 
You lemonies CHSians  better bring loads newspapers to school on Monday . GO GREEN ! and VOTE FOR EARTH !  THINK GREEN ! 

Psst Psst .. lemonies .. 
No more Carlsberg for Liverpool ,
I'll miss ya ..
Bye bye theeeennnnn D:

psst psssstt .. lemonies .. 
I'm dying maaaaannnnn .. 
It's so tiring .. 
And i WTG ( homies' vocab - Want To Go ) .. 
I need SLEEP yo .. 

Till then. 

song of the day : 最熟悉的陌生人    ( sing till you dieee yo .. ) 

eshennn signing off. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment