Tuesday 3 January 2012

SCHOOL IS REOPENING RAWR :D


OH LOOK, US IN UNIFORM :)

well well, 
back to school tomorrow yoh ! :)
definitely missing all the crazy moments with girls, and those gayish LOA guys :*)
not that we aint gonna meet anymore,
just that we gotta be really busy with own stuffs and we might not have enough time to spend together like how we did in this crazeh holidays.
not to mention,
school always have RULES which we can't go against.
we can't play water balloons ,
*well not quite close to 'water', those mad men just stuffed whatever eatable and uneatable things into the balloons, even coleslaw,mashed potatoes,BBQ sauce,honey etc.  I swear those BALLOONS were simply disgusting and smelling GOOD (Y)*
we can't bake as much as we like during school days because there's always tons of homework waiting for us,
we can't hang out often 'cause parents always claim that we should concentrate on studies,
we can't watch football matches till late night 'cause the next day we have to go to school
* oh anyway, am still watching Manchester City vs Liverpool on the first day of school, salute people,salute ;) I just hope they won't ruin my day, SCORE Liverpool SCORE and go make Manchester City cries like a baby pwesh . :) 

Imma feeling lil scared yet excited for tomorrow :)
it's gonna be a whole new chapter of mua life ,heh :)

It's always good to have friends like 'em, 
aiya, you know who la , 
for whoever reading this, 
it's always good to have a friend like you, 
seriously, 
no matter how gay shyt this may sound. 
(:

For my girls, 
c.a.s.e.y , S9 girls, and lots more girls, 
so touched when I knew you girls actually read my blog,
i promise someday I'll write a post for you girls,
you girls are simply awesome and sweet, 
so nice and i seriously love being with you girls, 
and i feel more girlish when i'm with you girl, 
HAHA :)
loves lots lots . 
xx

For my gay shyts,
LOA tui tui gang, S9 guys, and lots more guys,
thank you for making me a very LOA girl,
always laugh like mad woman in front of you people,
not taking care of my image and somemore ruin my image by teasing me all the time,
telling me that my sleeping face is simply yong sui and pig,
treating me like a boy and imma open minded one, 
shouting GOAL when watching football with bunch of guys,
really love being with you bunch of gay tarts,
and i feel so boyish whenever i'm with you guys.
promise i will update bout the orsm countdown party using touch-your-heart cina words next time
:)
loves lots lots 
xx  

okay, me gotta pack my bags and get ready for everything. 
all the best you people. 
2012 will be really awesome, 
have a great year, 
loves ! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment