Tuesday 13 December 2011

Cause if I already had you, I need not to find someone like you (:


Hello bloggg(:
How are you doing ?
Am pretty fine just my muscles are aching (:
Just back from trip with buddies,
Very awesome and I will definitely miss the sweet moments I spent with them (':

I woke up at 2.45pm today, and slept at 9.30 yesterday, am too pig, seriously (:

Am going to listen undang with li tomorrow (: I hope it won't be too boring tho (:

I don't know why,
Christmas is coming,
And I feel like making you a bento meal box (:

Let me learn how to make one,
And you all shall book a meal box from me (:

Too bored, watching hitz. ,
Nothing much, stereo hearts' playing.
Make me your radio, turn me up when you feel low, this melody was meant for you, jut sing along to my stereo(:

xx, with loves.
Eleven days to Christmas'eve ,
Back to December,
Back then to one of the sweetest days in my life (:
Christmas' eve to Christmas ! (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment