Tuesday 7 September 2010

HI ! OKAY ! BAI !


My Very First Half Failed Brownies . 







Ah Bing and me are too obsessed with baking recently .
Nyeeeeeeh.
But failed most of the time, nyehhh.
Shall try again next time (:
AH Yes , I found that there is sucha cake called Forrest Gump . OHMEE. I'll try next time !

Run Forrest ! Run ! ~

Oh yes , I went Bukit Gasing with Eshin and my uncle.
I've been jungle trekking , so I masih boleh tahan.
But still , I have to admit that I stayed at home for IDK HOW MANY DAYS AND WEEKS , it was sort of tiring. exhausted . Came back and took a nap.
* I love my bed very very much ;)
Okay , tired , very tired .
Enough for today , I made an appointment with my dear bed.
So .


Hi Okay Bai .



song of the day : Like A knife - Secondhand Serenade .

eshennn gotta run !

0 comments:

Post a Comment