Wednesday 8 September 2010

拔牙记 ba ya ji :(


讲你就信,

骗你的啦 ,
dua baris gigi 酱美,我没有去过牙医那里拔牙!
:D

* 前一天的我明明就还好好的 :'(


“去诊所看医生”记

几痛苦一下 ~

Idk how many decades ago since I've been to clinic.
'cause I am always a 健康的宝宝 :)
*jeng jeng
Plus, dada ain't so encourage us to go to the clinic.
But ...
Yesterday I was down with illness !
OH NOOOO ~
Oh YESSSSS ~
At first, I thought I had sore throat ONLY.
and then I termuntah . WT..Haha.
And my ahma said I got fever . Then she gave me panadol ,and I slept for the whole day.
Yeaaaap.
From morning till night , non stop sleeping marathon .
My uncle said I very kesian , so he brought me to the clinic .
nyeehh . I must tell you , this was  the first time I went to clinic in my secondary school life.
* Claps please , I banyak sihat punya okey *
After ***** minutes , I went in the room .
Doctor said : Emm .. your blood pressure normal .. but your heartbeat went very fast , about 90 something . So you felt sleepy but you cant sleep ,and very tired.

Shesssh Kebab .
Okay .
And then he gave a lot , A LOT pills ,
Like I'm gonna die ady . cheh .
Please lar , I not yet jump off from the 34th floor , won't die .
and all that cost rm 46 !
JIAK LUIH  !
RM46 I can do lot stuffs , doctor .!
WA BOH LUIH AH .

Kay la , just came back from school practicing songs .
LOL-ed loads.

An Apple A Day Keeps the Doctor Away

PIAN REN DE !
I remember I just ate two apples !

song of the day : Kuai Le Chong Bai - Wilber Pan & Angela
* psshhh .giving a hard time memorising meeeh.


esheeennnnn gotta run !

0 comments:

Post a Comment