Friday 17 September 2010

HI ! Home Alone :)

Nyeeeh . 
actually my cousins and brother were at home . 
But , still feelin empty , 
so i supposed it's counted home alone ? 
nyeeeh hahahaaaa :)

Moommma Daaadddy and sis went Penang. awww , I miss 'em :'( 
Kakak , uncle , and ah ma went Cheras this afternoon. 
which means , no kakak , no adults , imma only 'adult' , I have to masak untuk sendiri . 
真的是要寫小學作文“當媽媽不在家的時候”了):
so you see , when no adults at home , 
plus my laziness kills, 
I had my lunch in this way 

* LOOK ! * 




SEE I AM SO AWESOME
* bow, tq * 
kakak needn't to wash bowl .
SAY THAT I AM SMART ! 
SAY IT !
NOW OR .. 

STILL NOW ! 
*evil smirk *

AND YES YES YES !

SNEAK PEEK ! :

guess what are these :)









and oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh , ( no MY GOD is found , sry and tq )
I was chatting with cowie . 
You know who is cowie ? 

Don't know ? 

Needa show you ? 


wait ah . 

I go find his pic . 

 

HOLY COW ! 
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA 

Okay . You not laughing ? 

Okay fine . 

But I am laughing  ! 


HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH . *3,2,1  STOP*

okay. I don't feel like uploading his pic here 'cause I didnt ask for his permission . 
Sorry lah.
( COW,  SAY THANK YOU )

He actually read my blog ! ( awww , yeah cowie , really touched )
See, it must be hard for a cow to use internet and type my blog url ! * awww , loves :) 
( Didn't I tell you this cow knows how to use Facebook and msn ? )
And he said my blog is FULL OF CRAPS . 
Oh yay -.-      
but he likes . 
Oh yay :D

So HI HI COWIE OUT THERE !
* WAVES * 
Kindly cover your nose and tiptoe 'cause this is a blog full with samah sarap , craps , poo . 
Wear a mask :Q
TQ :)



YES YES YES .
and lastly . 
Sebagai intiha ,
最後,

你不知道的事  All The Things You Never Knew 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



 I HAVE BANGS.

since last Saturday .

DON'T ASK ME WHY.
I SHALL LEARN FROM MR.HYDE


" IT WAS AN INCIDENT ! "

eshennnn ruuuuunnnns !


p/s :song of the day : ru guo zhe jiu shi ai qing .

0 comments:

Post a Comment