Saturday 15 May 2010

You say : " Goodbye ! " and i say : " Hello ! " :D

HELLO HELLO ! :)

LEMONIES , 

TAGLINE OF THE MONTH : 

LIFE IS OWHSOME ! !

DO NOT DENY ,'CAUSE IT'S A FACT. 

People 'round me , I just hope you humans can cheer up , and forget yesterday ! 
you know i know we all know EMO AIN'T GOOD FOR HEALTH . 




oh yeah ,  I suka Hafiz , Tan BH, KKK, Hoon Hoon , Abdul , Datuk Lee, Ah wong wong
applause ! 
I tak suka Lin Dan , Chai Yun 
sakai nya .  tak suka muka mereka , I dah mau pukul orang hari tu. 
memang boh suka. 
anyway .. Thomas , didn't know that you dislike Malaysia so much mann .. 
still don't wanna come home . 
sigh sigh . 


song(s) of the day : Crazy - Simple Plan 
                               Is everybody going crazy ? Is anybody gonna save me ? Can anybody tell me what's                                                             going on   Tell me what's going on If you open your eyes You'll see that something is wrong 

                            : Scars - Papa roach
                        I'm pissed cause you came around  Why don't you just go home 
                        I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut My weakness is that I care too much
                        And our scars remind us that the past is real I tear my heart open just to feel

* who says I can only have a song for a day ?  shesh shesh .. I likey double , boleh ? *

eshennn signing off. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment