Sunday 2 May 2010

Or Wi Soul Mee :D



Aww , she's sho sho gorgeous (:
elegant yo (:
 psst psst .. she's ady 43 !

emm .. my mom isn't as HOT as her .. awwww D:

well .. I don't wanna ask everyone jump of from the 34th floor , so .. I'll jump then.
I'm not livin this life .    
* like a knife ! secondhand serenade !
Me and Bel can sing that duet part. :)

we should try Tiffany's Taylor Swift Medley with wanli (:

So , I had an Or Wi Soul Mee day yesterday.
Me and Wanli went yushu's house stay over night. Yushu, Wanli and me went Bukit Gasing in the morning, then me and yushu went singing workshop , and then met up with wanli and suemun at Tropicana Club House for Badminton.

rite .. it's fun . Girls , we should organize these sports and activities more often . haha :D












song of the day : when you look me in the eyes - Jonas Brothers


eshennn signing off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment