Tuesday 20 April 2010

JUMP OFF FROM THE 34th FLOOR !



For    A   :  


Awww maaaann, I never thought that you're that STINGY lor .
waitaminute, STINGY got two meanings rite ..?


  1. 吝啬
  2. 小气
Yeah lar .. you both also gt lor !     KEDUKUT sangat. 
Conversely, ( Ms Sharmini , I applied coherence you taught us today , muaha )   I'm not that stingy lar , I'll still show you my best smile kaay  , like this ->       :D



nyaaa ... I'm just trying to advertise Colgate peppermint total white (: 
' jeng jeng ... '  
    



so hey you , JUMP OFF FROM THE 34th FLOOR !


For    B   : 

YOU YOU YOU .! 
How many times you want me to tell ya ? 
I've spoken to you in a nice and polite way, 
I requested you not to make fun of me, 
and I believed my words weren't much too harsh for you. 
But what you've done were totally OUT OF LINE ! 
I said , OUT OF LINE !
maybe you though that I'm Okaaay to make fun of 
but you have to know that I've been trying to tolerate for idk how many times 
and I have to tell you 
I COULD NO LONGER BEAR YOU !
i can't stand you anymore     ( and trust me . i won't SIT )


Girls and Guys can be very close , no matter how close is that girl and guy , there will always be a LINEEEEEEE , that you cannot STEP OUT OF THE LINE ! 


BELASAH KAMU !    ( kaiqian taught me this ! )




so hey hey you you , JUMP OFF FROM THE 34th FLOOR too !


For  Yizen ; Jelly  : 


Wanna know what's a BUNNY SUCKER ? :)


http://apps.facebook.com/fluff/ffriends_splash.php


Play Fluff Friends (:


this is a bunny sucker :]

SUCK like a BUNNY SUCKER yo :D


so hey hey you you you YiiiiiiZeeeennnnn ,  take the lift to the 34th floor , and push 'em over !  then you shall sing ' baby are you down down down down doooowwwwwwnnnnn ~ .. '


' Obviously lar ..i mean .. Du-uh ..of'cos they'll down there lar ... zzz ' 


:D


song of the day : Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson 


eshennn signing off. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment