Thursday 21 January 2010

CuppaCupCakes and CocoCookIes :)


Isabel's next target : Bake cookies ( for some special reasons ) , but not cupcakes . Hah :D 

Puan Yap taught us baking stuffs and she said she's gonna teach us to bake cookies this Saturday. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Bel : " Yay ! :) " 
Eshen : " Yay ! :) "
Bel : " Wait ! This Saturday I'm goin for the debate workshop ! " 
Eshen : " Awh .. then you can't bake cookies ~ "
Bel : " aaawwwhhhhh .. )': " 
Bel raised up her hand 
Puan Yap : " Yes ? "
Bel : " Teacher , I'm not in skul this Saturday! "
Puan Yap : " Aiiyaaa .. why ? " 

------------------------------------------------------------------ 

And so after the lessons ended , we ( kaiqian , jialee, Bel , and me ) decided to bake cookies at my house on ( i d k when ) .  Maybe cupcakes or cakes , too . :) 

Baking Kaki(s) ! Rwar ! ;)


P/s : Mom let me to go for Super Junior's concert. Joejoe , deal ! I'm goin ! 

song of the day : Sorry Sorry - Super Junior 

eshennn signing off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment