Tuesday 24 July 2012

Keep going through hell.

If you are going through hell,
Then keep moving.
They said.

Nothing much,
Procrastinating in starbucks , well I thought it would be much more better than I staying at home, need not o mention how sad the consequence will be. Definitely gonna end up dying on my comfy bed.

Did I mention how complicated trigo is ? Well for goodness' sake , why would man create this ? Right I know it's somehow useless complaining right now, cause obviously complaining will never changed the result to what I desire. So yeah, go love addmaths as if you couldn't live without him man, go enjoy it eshennnn, yeaaahhh, you're definitely gonna love him in near future, noh, from now on .

Ah shesh kebab.

Gooodbye,
No more slacking please !


0 comments:

Post a Comment