Sunday 8 April 2012

Good night, sleep tight (:

Dream away with me tonight (:

Been sleeping so much like a pig,
Oh, stop this darling !
You might have known you don't really have much time !

Please go crazy, energetic, enthusiastic,
Ain't go lethargic and feeling so sick of your lifee,
You know it's suppose to be a really happy thing when you realize that you have such hecti life, full of joy and happiness, enjoying every single hectic moment. Just that somehow we are lost, in finding out what's the purpose of doing so, lost after going through so many hard times. Well I guess I just gotta remind myself why would I fight for so long, what I was aiming for, so I'll keep moving, without any hesitation.

Continue fighting,
Girl who finally can tie nice nice braids (;

Loads loves! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment