Thursday 29 December 2011

Why ?

I think ,
He just dumped me so easily..
Without hesitation and regretting..
How could this happen to me ?
Was I the one who made me mistake,
Decided to put aside everything related to him, and trying to live my life to the max, before I face challenges in life, before I have to say good bye to him, and never looked back.

Now I knew he has completely frustrated, can I still do something before it's too late for us ? Or am I suppose to sit there doing nothing?

I've been begging for the right answer for couple minutes,
I've been trying to solve questions and difficulties I facing for couple days,
I've been really regretful for abandoning him for so long,
I am truly sorry.


Please tell me you love me too,
Before we go back to school,
I don't want to have awkward moments with you, I just want to do it happily, and do it really fast..
























SO I WON'T FAIL MAHH ADDMATHS PAPER IN FIRST TERM AND ALSO UNTIL SPM

I need some lovely and strong bonding with you la ! Pweassss ~

WHYYYYYYYY YOU SO MEAN TO MEEEE WHHYYYY

T_________________________T


Sniff sniff .
Hugslovesbyes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment