Wednesday 7 December 2011

What Talking You ? : REPLIES :)

nothing much,
just trying to be nut :)

Replies on Sweet Talk :)


Salmah : hello :) saya tak perlu buat duit melalui internet, Bank Negara yang buat duit :)
Kevin : uhh hiihii :) I didn't write a letter to you, did I ? and what's the point of me writing a letter to advice you                       and you wouldn't follow ?
Esmyra : Hi :) yeah continue jogging, bye bye :)
Kevin : hey ! so are you the same guy as above ? How are you ? I am fine ! Kthxbai :)
Sara : YEAH RIGHT how you know I have oily skin ? but am using Jurlique ady, my mommy said dont simply change cleanser :)
Heather : Yeah I found yours too.
Nik : sowiee BM saya tak baik , tak tau you cakap apa , paiseh ah :)
Angeline : you're not sorry (:
Kim : From KL with love xx
Diana : Thank you ! wish you a very good day too :)
Amy : Kim said from Taiping with love, you both live nearer :)
Lin : whaaat ? you dont sleep at night ? don't go blogwalking all night long kay ? you will get Panda Eyes !
Naz : sohlee cikgu saya ajar saya jangan lepak
Kevin : Oh didnt know you love to visit my blog so much :) and oh you know Kim ? :)
Terry : Woah, you speak alien language like me too ! Can tell me what is HAHI ?
Naz : Apa lu mau ? ): cikgu cakap tak boleh lepak D:
Peter : Hello , you know Kim and Kevin ?
Roman Girl : HOHO but I viewed yours, naffing much tho D:
Agnes : your friends are Peter Kim and Kevin ?
Helena : Oh nooo ! do you need to go to a rehab center ?


YAY DONE REPLYING .

KAY, I AM JUST BEING RANDOM :)

byebye xx.

0 comments:

Post a Comment