Wednesday 7 December 2011

Christmas :D


HAHAHA epic fail
this is me and bingbing,
when I still had my fringe long,
when she still had her hair short :)


And this is me and bingbing during last year Christmas Eve
when I had my fringe cut 
when she had her hair long :)

makes much different ? no ? 
MORE QQ no ? 
HAHA
ok epic fail x2.

I love Christmas :)
Don't you love Christmas ? :) 

This was Last Year's Christmas' Eve :)


I made my own X'mas sock :)

I swear ,
from last year onward,
Christmas meant a lot to me (:
Christmas is just such a sweet celebration and brings so much happiness to me
:D
I sometimes think Santa really exists,
and I think he did send me a supersweet gift :)
and this year's Christmas Eve,
am gonna make it another memorable one,
with people I always love,
xx 

:D

P.s : I LOVE CHRISTMAS SONGS SHO MUCH TOOO :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment