Tuesday 13 September 2011

Moves like Jagger (:

Told ya I will update here more often (: I don't know why.. But it seems like whenever exam's just around the corner, I keep this dead blog alive more than ever (;

It's not the first time, last year PMR I have experienced this (:

I sort of think that everyone got so stress out. Certainly have no idea why, but I would take it as a kind of natural phenomenon in catholic high . Stay clam dearies, don't make your life so miserable because of examination, fact is , it's not even a living thing, and what's the point we homo sapiens worrying about, the sky is not falling (;

I think I am talking crap somehow, cus I am in fear of that goddamnit non- humanbeings, not even a creature. Okay you might just wanna ask me to go dai. If and only if I could, I would. Hehh (:

Okay seriously love and hate this stupid spelling checking thingy, now I can't type much alienz perfecto wordz, -.-

Last but not least : a not-so-motivative motivating line for you homo sapiens .

If you don't like it, you can just lump it.

HAHAHA :D just lurve exam and those thick books , wouldn't you ? (:


..xx..

0 comments:

Post a Comment