Friday 23 September 2011

Examination is nothing but a helpless kid who needs a superwoman like me to the rescue (:

Nehhh , next week and the battle is officially start (:

But what I am looking forward for are very very awesome life after exams (:

I'm sorry if I didn't do well this time but nevermind, I never studied just for the finals, i study for self-improving and upgrade oneself's knowledge (:

You can make me go so down, yet your little care can make me smile (:
The weather might be windy yesterday,
and it can be really hot today,
Life changes without letting you know, feeling changes from day to day, people can brake the promises they once made.
You just have to appreciate what you have right now, everyone everything everywhere you left your footprints, before everything becomes nothing (:

Ahh I suppose they were random thoughts after listening a person sharing her stories (:


Goooooood bye with loves . (:


0 comments:

Post a Comment