Saturday 27 August 2011

RAAAARRRRRR !!!!


ISOBELLA !  :) 


OKAAAY RAAARRRR HI !!! :) 

Yesterday was annual dinner , 
Okay I don't know what to say , 
but all I knew is that, 
IMMA pro photographer with a suckish quality digital camera 

;)  *winks*

If you see the photos uploaded on facebook, 
please do not doubt my skill kayz, 
it's the camera's problem, ain't mine (;

Holidayss ~ (: 
I will not WASTE it and live a lifeless life , 
I must do something , 
yeaaah something but what's that SOMETHING ? 
who knows, erhemph. :/

Tomorrow celebrate ShuuMinn's Bio Day :D
Happy Birthdaaay in advance dear !


tomorrow must be fun, 
but still,
my fingers will not stop counting and doing subtraction and addition :) 
am shoo randomm :) 



10 to goooo ! :) 


bye bye lurves (: 

0 comments:

Post a Comment