Tuesday 2 August 2011

I should have said all the things that I kept inside of me


All we'd ever need.


Hi , dead blog..
been real busy recently. 
Ah gong passed away. 
and what shall I say ? 
I miss him so much , 
words can't describe my feelings toward him. 
wo ai ni . 


so many things are happening, 
too fast , 
too quick , 
they think I am strong enough, 
they think I am moving on,
but the truth is that I am not,
for many things, 
in many things. 
I can hardly catch up, 
your pace.

I don't feel like doing my homework, i am slacking, yes i know. 
So restless, 
deep inside my heart. 
I thought I think too much,
always and still do, 
silly me. 
change brain with me, won't you ? 
Too sensitive, 
sigh,
removes some nerves in me then, 
might be less sensitive so I wouldn't show how much I care and how do people and I feel. 

pathetic much. 

Just go smiling and be cheerful like how you used to be, like seriously, 
you need to stand up and fight, eshen. 
you're not going to cry like a baby and wait for a sympathetic smile.  


why do I always say things that are actually not the truth,
why do I have to be so initiative and over enthusiastic sometimes and forget bout how people feel,
why do I regret from doing so after all and swear I will never did that once more,
why do I keep quiet and remain silent when I actually have so much to tell,
why do I not tell you the truth before hanging up and make myself a half-dead human.

And this wasn't me, 
this Is me . 

Very annoying ;(


I'll be better, like how I used to beeeeee . 


Loves. 
xx 
(:

0 comments:

Post a Comment