Sunday 21 August 2011

All Out Of Love


is a random old pitcha found on daddy's laptop (: 


Is currently addicted to songs in daddy's laptop (: 
they are so nice (: 
especially an album entitled "Angel Voice " , 
All Out Of Love ,
originally sang by Air Supply, 
but this girl ( who I don't really have any idea what's her name and who she is ),
sings so well and nice 
also some other songs, like 
Sometimes when we touch, True Colours, Need You Now, Love the way you lie ( Yes, and she didnt rap, she sang, (Y) really nice and comfortable ) , also Baby (Yes, JB's )
so many nice songs daddy has. 
also MJ's, and some musics ,
and also also , 
LeeHom's. 

Guess I am sort of sick of songs nowadays, 
so much of rapping,
as if they were mumbling more than singing. 
Lee Hom's new album is going to release on September (: 

I don't know why I have mixed feelings, 
maybe I don't really know how to manage my time properly,
feeling lifeless yet wanted to catch up on studies so badly,
yet,
Lazy . 

Ah, pathetic . 

and I thought so much , aduii . 

studies and stuffs more . 

and why do I always failed ? over and over again ? 
Please don't fail me again :( 


aya aya , eshen go aja aja fighting ! aye aye :) 
bla la la , what talking me ,
ya ya I think I have too much random nerves , 
e heh heh . 

Byes . Lurves. (: 

0 comments:

Post a Comment