Sunday 3 April 2011




Fresh look for ya , 
It's no longer a dead blohg yoh. 

Simplicity (:

am not going to slack 'round , 
tho I just did . 
wasted half of my day doing nothing . 
and nao I shall go do something great. 
nyeeheh ;)

pwesh don't doubt that I am awezome, 
'cause I really do . 

pwesh don't laugh at me because of my stupid gigantic pimple on my nose,
am feeling sad and so downz because of that and I feel like no one would ever wants me anniemoh, 
sigh. 

pwesh don't laugh at me because of my american black chicken skin , 
I swear I really want disney snow white's skin, 
but the sun just love me this much , THIS MUCH,
kept stuffing vitamin D , noh wait , 
Ultraviolet light for me. 
what on earth D:

OKAYZ , I'm done. 
update you next time. 
Great Human is so gonna do Great Things. 

KTHXBAILOVE. :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment