Wednesday 19 January 2011

Officially sixteen :')




HII BLOG 

AN YEONG  :)

looong timez no see  hao arr youu ? 

been quite busy these weeks , 
form four's life is hectic , yeah hectic . 
see , that's the reason why , I couldnt come here that often . 

I had my very de awesome birthdaay , 
tho i was sick 

but my friends were awesome awesome super duper awesome :') 

am really really touched , and what should I say ? 
they are great friends I must appreciate , and must not forget . 

yeah TUI , 
they are my TUI-est friends ever . 

( tuii : can be used in any forms , anytime , anywhere , to express the thoughts and feelings that cannot be described . you just GOTTA FEEL IT )

VIVA LA TUI people (: 

thank you so much :) 



and i am sho tired , sho buzy , sho wanna die . 

o.o

song of the day : qi li xiang - jay chou .  sho naize (: 

0 comments:

Post a Comment