Monday 27 December 2010

Oh Kiwi , Oh Oh my day .



Ah , kiwi .
such lifeless day .
What happened to me ?
shoo friggin lifeless and shooo frigginn weird , like sitting on a roller coaster , my heart goes UP UP UP and POOOF down down down .
Why do I feel like the 5% of emoness is dancing 'round me and fooling 'round like ha ha ha , neh ni neh ni bu bu ?  ;(
Was it because it's the end of the year , so needa do the so called clearance , clear all my emoness before 2011 comeeees ?


AWH PWESH ,
I thought the 5% emoness I've already used it till kao kao in thesh yearz .
AWH PWESH ,
don't cha try to tell me there's still 10% government tax and 5% service tax , so my emoness ain't 5%  only .
AWH PWESH ,
AWHH PWESHHHH , I BEGGG CHUU .

wwokkkaaay , I still speak mua alien perfecto wordz , sho I think I amz sheeteel woookaaaay ? (:

MAYDAY-STRUCK .
sho lag ,
beecuz , me is downloading over 50 songz at thesh moment .
at least Mayday makes me HIGH lor, pwesh (: (: (:
I can play Mayday's song , especially those HIGH HIGH DEI ones in my room ,
and jump jump jump and sing till co-ak in my room (:

aumm , you stop imagine ,
you could never imagined how gila am I ,
if I weren't clearing ze 5% + 10% + 5% emoness ,
I thinkz I am feelin superb awezome right nao .
IF . OH YEAH IFZ .

p/s : Go play swing swing la , you will feel much more better (: I just tried
p/p/s : Owh , you know whuat is swing swing anot ? the one in ze playground yo .
p/p/s/s : EAT KIWI , and from :(  , you will :) ,and feel so KEEWHEEEE :D

right , so ss ,
what to do ,
to get rid of sheetwopeed emotional stuffs like :( :( :(  , D:   D:   D: , :'(  :'(   :'( ,
sho SS lar

(: (: (: (: (:

good bais .
I LUB YA .
and awh ,
am listening Mayday's er wo zhi dao ,
and owh , Ting Bu Dao ,
sho eshen .
and owh owh , WANG CI ,
sho friggin eshen-ish .

and awh ,
MAYDAY ish sho awezome ,
rock on .

peaaaceeee :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment