Saturday 25 December 2010

Evidences of getting over eshen's so called depression .



WARNING : 
THIS POST IS  FLOODED WITH PHOTOS . 








Can Ss with brother , 
Can watch You're Beautiful ( Korean Drama ) , 
Can do different expressions , 

still got depression , no ? 

Can tidy up my desk . 

NAO YOU SEE , 
YOU MAY THINK MY DESK IS STILL VERY MESSY ,
BUT I TELL YA , 
YOU GOTTA BELIEVE , 
THIS IS THE CLEANEST OF ALL MY RECORDS , 
THIS IS THE BEST , 
MOST TIDY , 
ohhhhkaaaaaaay ? 



I know , 
but I tried my best .  )' : 
You didnt see how messy it was , 
I didnt get to take a picture before I tidy up 



  • Books, which normally put beside my bed, are nao on my desk ;)
  • Me and my mom , when I was young , when my mom's hair was straight . hahha :D
  • A gift from Li bought in Santorini 
  • My very own Hontoni kawaii desu Sushi rock (:
  • A bottle of stars 
  • and lots more (:




  • Sticky notes I made before PMR (:
  • Post card from yushu when she was still in Taiwan 
  • Family photo :))
  • Besties photo :))



  • Stationary :)
  • Photo (: 
  • Sticky :)
  • Lolli :)
  • Sticky notes (: 



  • Note book given by shu :)
  • Sticky (: 
  • Radioooo, only turns on in examination period ;)



  • Awwwhhh yushu sooon (: (:



  • Law of attraction , yeah , I love sejarah . 
  • When I was young (:
  • Super awesome tagline to make me feel awesome :)



  • Piggie :) my bday present from Li in 2009 :D



  • ahhh , when four of us were still in Form Two . :)



  • My booooks :D :D :D and me ad my mom ;)



  • After PMR , there are still awesome taglines to make me :D !
  • LEE HOM WANG (:



  • He speaks to me . Since first term exam 2010 , till nao . 



  •  Nom Nom drawn by YiZen :)
  • and nao , I love sejarah , especially ISHLAM . YA.   :')



  • I love my sticky notes :) tho it makes my desk looks untidy :D



  • No more PMR wet wet water , it was a past , nao I changed it to 3A5's class photo :D
  • and also , no more 8As !!!!  Changed to I Love Study . Sniff sniff . 



  • and yay , Eshen Is Awesome :)



This is my cleanest desk EVER . 
dont doubt , 
I swear, 
I tried my best . 
I need my sticky notes to survive . 
no matter how messy they are.  . 

SATISFACTION . :D 



and yay , 

Merry Chirstmas :) 

we went The Pork Place , 
okaaaaay lor , 
we ate pork , 
pork ate our money ,
They only have Christmas Eve set dinner , 
plaaah . 
phine . 

Reached home , 
I was vereh vereh syok sendiri , 

how ? 

I took five candles and lighted up , 
and put all the tarts, bread , and fruits on the table , 
and wore Christmas hat ,
and jumped here and there,
and text Dear Santa , I dont want much and blah blah love you thingy to my friends and family , awh  . 
and watched movie .

SHO AWEZOME. 

mom and dad laughed at me when I jumped from the living room till dining room till kitchen , 
and jumped back to the living room from kitchen , 
they said I gila gila , 
last few days so depressed, and nao hee hee and haaa haaa . 

I know right ... 

heee heee and haaa haaa . 

Oh , santa , 
TQ for giving me 
hee hee and haa haaaa , 
THANK YOU MUCH. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS , HO HO HO

0 comments:

Post a Comment