Tuesday 16 November 2010

Oh WHATZUPPP zzz


looking miserable , not ?

YELLOW HUMANS , 

long time no see 
(好久不見)

mua life ? 



you thinking awezomee not ? 


me dun noe . 



you get dao what me talking ? 



no , guess ? 




talking likez alien-to , 
perfecto . 

aikz  


youu no no laugh ? 


funny not ? 


whaaaaaaay?

me no no idea how to make this sheee-twoo-peeed blogggg funnaaaay 

why , know ?

'cauze me life velly meaningful , need no to show you humans meaningful how my life ,

meaningful till me life buzy no time share share with you peepz here . 




me had conflict , 

me dun noe whattado . 

me find papa and mama , 
and guess me adeee noe what ta do nao. 


burh buay . 


me stil lubz you . 

forgib me fur-room talking alienz words , 
me sohlee , 

alienz words awezomees mucho. 

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment