Sunday 26 September 2010

What a Hawt Sundae :)

So now you see , 
this often happens ,
when a student ,
( a very de very de rajin student *nyehheh )
study untill too KUT LAT ,
which means too ( hardworking )

* Oh well, I know you are laughing, yeah fine , I know you know me very well , I am ze kind of Not-so-hardworking-awesome-nerd in this world :)  *

okay , continue. 
yeah , when awesome students sitting for the superb not-awesome examination ,
they end up doing things like these : 











Wasting time crapping here and there . 
even my sejarah workbook have to show up :)
*yawns* 
I love sejarah . 
*yawns*


Happy Birthdaaay ah ying :) 
Okay , you are still young , 
so let's go gai gai after my exam , 
we shall go Karaoke again,
to make my hibernation plan fail . 
I love you :)
and I promise I will fetch your anak here and there like you did after I got my licence ,
I supposed your anak should be pop out at that time . 
hahaha :D

song of the day : Crazier - Taylor Swift .

( how I wish I could be a lil more crazier :)    )

eshennn running off with a book in hand !

0 comments:

Post a Comment