Monday 13 September 2010

Hi Hi !






Okay fine !
Eventually .. 
The young girl won !
ZOMG SHE'S SO KAWAII (:

Awww maaan . Three more weeks to PMR . * sniff sniff *  Never mind darlings , one more month to LOVE PEACE AND FREEDOM !  * SCREAMS ! * 

Promise me you'll study hard kay , though I havent start :'( 

PINKY PROMISE  * loves :)  *

Moomma and I had a promise ...





WHAT ? 




you think I am gonna tell you ? 





yeaaah . 





who you think you are ? 





ME ANSWER : My lemonies *yay * ! 



So who says I have to tell all my secrets to my lemonies ? 




aaawwww , not gonna brake promise or my moomaa will break my legs ! 
* OH HO HO HO , I don't have any musical performance or drama competition so I don't needa break a leg , Thank Q :)



OH YES . 
I just realised that my two friends , 
I-SA-BEL and Ee-Tzen are pro STALKERS ! 
they came here before !
WOAH. 
WOAAAH. 
WOOOAAAHH . 
Heh , I knew that because they said my blog is nice in FB. 
* awww , how swweeeeeet , TQ (:

So HELLO BEL AND DINO OUT THERE ! 
* WAVES !
IF YOU'RE READING THIS ...

HEELLOOOO ! 

and ! 
just gotta tell you !!!





My blog is always that ohsome because it has an ohsome blogger !
Nyeeeeh heeeeeh ! :P


Goodbye loves , goodbye darlings , goodbye bel and yizen !

song of the day : Teenage dream - Katy Perry 

esheeennnn gotta runnnnn ! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment