Wednesday 30 June 2010

syok sendiri sahaja.



Haaaaaaiiiiiihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. 

confused. 
idk what i want. 
when i feel like i'm sorta lifeless , 
i know i NEED a HECTIC life. 

and now , 
HECTIC sangat. 
* for me , idk what on earth you lemons consider as a HECTIC life * 
i miss my enjoyable life. 

:'( 

Okay la . 
I didn't even get a chance to touch my dy dy. 
That's why I'm here .. 
talking crap. 

Let's see how much i miss the humans and non-living things 'round me . 
I didn't STOP. and TALK nicely to humans for .. 
idk how many days. 
and and .. 
and .. 
feel 
SLEEPY in the class .   * Yawns * 
* I didn't stay up late watching football ! :'(   * 

See .. 
Let's see .. 



heeeeeeh :P I didnt talk to him much these few days .. 
yeah .. 'cause kai qian said I'm screwing NIE. 



Awwww .. see .. 
my ah guu is just too dramatic and hilarious  ;)



Nyeeehh .. I just wanna watch Disney Channel with him la .. 


emphh .. 
I sort of miss my 颓废 in ah ying's house. :')
We watched TV and movies till midnight. 
Slept in the living room . 
Bake cake * FAILED * 
bought lots of Haagen Dazs 
Prepare zhabeh breakfast :P 
and then .. 
went One U shoppingg .. 
this is the real kind of LIFELESS . 
Don't try it . 'cause ya know ya'll miss that kind of 颓废 life so muchie . 








And jian jian , hong jing and hong kang :)
Waaah . 
I didn't go PohPoh's house so often these few weeks . 
I know .. so bad .. 
I love 'em . (: 




Buzz like a bee (: 


Google :

位置 - A lin 

我心中尚未崩坏的地方 - 五月天


如煙 - 五月天

天使 - 五月天


it's a MUST okaaay . 

SCREW NIE . 
bai bai. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment