Friday 11 June 2010

FIFA FEVER

Before FIFA FEVER ,
i gotta say ,
I watched a movie with bunch of A5 humans .  :)

The Bounty Hunter
ain't that bad .
In fact , it's a comedy.
Hey You , LAUGH !

-----

Right .. FIFA WORLD CUP (:
emm .. what i used to do when Fifa World Cup was goin on is



NOTHING.


'cause I didnt watch Football when I was eleven ? twelve ?
oh yeah , i watched , but i didn't know what on earth were that.
What i knew was , 20 ++ humans chasing the ball and ' ah ah ah ' .
That's all .  Oh silly me :)
Dadddy ajak-ed me to watch with him ,
tho' he said
' ai yaa .. ni shan fen zhong ri du bah liao lah '
Oh well , let's see :)


Okaaaaay ,
I orang Brazil .
I go for KAKA.
* yay *


* kay lah ... to be honest , i started to watch football because many of 'em are ' aen tau kia ' 
don't know what's ' aen tau kia ' eh ? 
lengcai (s) lor :P

ahh yeaahh .. 
Spain ! 
dad said Spain quite good (: 
quite complete (: 
not to mention , Torres !
* shouts !* 


 

He cut his hair !
(:


AWESOME !


and oh yeah kahhoe ,
sorry ,
I don't go for England.
tho' Rooney , Gerrard , lampard , and GLEN JOHNSON are there.
BAI BAI !

(:

0 comments:

Post a Comment