Monday 21 June 2010

Back to school in 3 hours.

just an old one :)

Hello world . :)
Guess I'm a lil bit too early  ?
Yeah , I actually wanted to watch Brazil's match with my dad. But i think my mom has been a lil bit fed up with me these few days . Not going to mention what happened . Just some forgettable yet important stuffs. I should've listened to her. right , I'm sorry.
So ended up I'm watching Brazil's match online. wth. haha.

just allow me to shout again please ..
OMG! 
NO WAIT !
SHIT !
DROGBA JUST SCORED ! WTH! !!
FLAH !
DROGBAAAAA !
how could it beeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
* can somebody hands me tissues please ? *
*sniff
* tears

right . I don't care , DROGBA.
GOOOOOOOOO BRAZILLL !!!! GO KAKAAAA !!!! 
THANK YOU ELANOOOOO !!! THANK YOU FABIANOOOO !!! :D

 .....
....
..

SIGH.
I don't know why , my mood switched so often lately.
yeah , i know why. Emotional controls ain't good enough, need to improve my EQ. Wanli , my EQ lower than yours lah . All of a sudden , I felt so frustrated . When I SHOULD BE satisfy and happy. I felt so down , and lost my direction. I need somebody to help me , needn't I ?

OH WAIT .

RIDICULOUS ! YOU !


KAKA WAS SENT OFF !? 

chill me chill .

okay .

excuse me , may i know why did you show the red card
Kaka didn't even touch his face .   :'( 
unfair. 
why . 
Noooooo ... :'( 

yes . see ! My mood switched again .
I'll fail my emotional controls' test if there's one . shesh .
Well , i gotta say ,
I'm lucky 'cause I found a good way to express my random thoughts and weird feelings.
For you humans , who have the same problem as mine , wanli especially !
you can try to write diary.
It makes you feel better.
It's simple :)
Just ... start with a ' Hey , diary .... ' or ' Hello Diary ! '
* or you can write like what i usually do , i called my diary ' Dy Dy ' . not  ' DIE ' kay , so i write there " hey dy dy . " or " Dy Dy ! "
and then you can just end with a ' xoxo diary ' or ' bye bye '
* or you can write like what i usually do , ' nite nite dy dy ' .
Okay . it's enough, that's what i could tell you humans bout my diary . Other stuffs in my dydy cannot be told.

BLEH :P

emph . School starts .
Holidays gone.
I missed holidays.
awww.

Oh yes , Happy Birthday to my R-ness Pei Pei , and ah Ong ying chuan (:
may all your wishes come true !


I didn't tell you all , I like Colbie Caillat's voice , did I ? :)


song of the day : I never told you - Colbie Caillat


eshennn signing off. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment