Monday 25 January 2010

Superlative of bad - WORST


somehow i miss you and wanli so much :'(  
or maybe i miss spending the whole night with you and wanli at Bukit Jalil National Stadium .
awwhhh .. D:


eshennn : " WANG LEE HOMMMMMM !!!!! " 
wannnli : " WANG LEE HOMMMMMMM !!!!!! " 
eshennn and wannnli : " Ahhhhhhhhh ~ Wahhhhhhh ~ Woooooaahhhhh ~ Ahhhhhhhhhh !!!! " 
the next day , eshennn and wannnli's status : Soar throat. Our throats hurt badly.

awwwhhhhhh .. aaawwwhhhhhh D: D:


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You ! You !
Don't you know hitting others using your Oh Super Big Palm is really painful ?
You ! You !
Do you ever care 'bout our feelings ?
Yet, you glanced at us and give us a ' Oh So Innocent ' look.
Taking a tissue on my hand and wiped my nose , and so  ?
Weren't you thinking that I was crying , or were you ?
You're so mean...
You screwed up my day .

A fact is a fact, which no one can deny .

I'm so PATHETIC.
I felt so confused and depressed .

I'm so ENERGETIC.
I feel so comfortable and enthusiastic .
I'm so unsophisticated. 
I'm feelin' good  !

No worries , Hakuna Matata :)


song of the day : Live After You - Daughtry 


eshennn signing out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment