Thursday 31 December 2009

Sunway 30 12 09








IDK why I put my hands on my hips ! o.O





Okay lah , me , yushu and tart went for ze so called ' Spastiks gathering ' . But as you can see , only three of us very ' guai ' , went for the gathering. * claps *  Kesian tart , it's sorta embarrassing for him ( i supposed ) . We watched Sherlock Holmes and Alvin and the Chipmunks. Laugh like ( I d k what ) when I was watching Alvin and the Chipmunks , especially they're singing Right Round, Single Ladies and so on. Did BAD STUFF yesterday. Hah ;D We brought BR Ice cream in to the cinema. ( wanli! ) *evil  laughs *  Went Full house for dinner. Then Buh-Bye. I got into bed at 9 30 yesterday and woke up at 12.30 noon. Tired like hell. I just don't know why. 


Jian they all reached Popo's hse . Gonna meet them later. I don't think we still gonna go to Bangsar for the housewarming. 'Cause Jian they all are here.  


So this is the end of 2009. * Flash of memories crashed over * 


2A5, Liverpool, LeeHom's concert, Spastiks, Family, Friends, Prefects, and loads stuffs.... 


Bye Bye 2009. 


Song of the day : Can I have this dance


eshennn signing off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment