Tuesday 24 November 2009

Say Buh-Bye to eshenang.bs.com





I moved from www.eshenang.blogspot.com to www.eshennn.blogspot.com * claps cool *

Hope that everything will be okay , and I'll have a new start .

It's time to say Buh-bye to www.eshenang.blogspot.com , I'll miss you though. * err .. will I ?dry *


Oh well, I do hope that I'll update my blog more often , but since I'm sitting for the PMR exam next year , there's loads of things which i cannot make a definite promise. * Coughs roll *


Uhmm , a ordinary girl who loves taking photos of herself, people, living things , non-living things , random stuffs , craps , and loads. So , beware of this BLOG , you might feel faint after you read the whole blog, 'cause there's lots of photos waiting for you in the future * laughs lol *


Oh, it ain't a good news I'm back to blogger , is it ? Hah !


That's all for today.



song of the day : Two is better than one


eshennn signing off .

0 comments:

Post a Comment